Click Here to find out what Food you should be eating in 2013!
“extra olives, extra fast.”
Or, the result of Leon’s ”You’re going to show up and I will going to hand you a bouquet of olivesticks in a glass of alcohol.” He is always serious, folks.
I might have a bit of a problem.
4 cups elbow macaroni
3 whole Roasted Red Peppers chopped
1 can of tuna
1/4 cup / 60 ml extra virgin olive oil
1 onion sliced
1/2 cups of black olives
Salt & black pepper
Half of a lemon juice
- Cook the macaroni in lightly salted water according to package directions.
- Drain and rinse under cold water to cool. Set aside.
- Add in all of the ingredients except olives and parmesan cheese.
- Toss everything into a bowl and lastly add on the olives and parmesan cheese.
- Leave it to be chilled in the refrigerator or 15 minutes before serving.